- College offers specialization in 14 subjects at degree level.
- Excellent library, reading room and Computer lab.
- Effective use of ICT in teaching learning process.
- Well established departments of Music, Psychology, and Geography.
- Inspiring, Disciplined, Academic Ambiance to facilitate excellent performance.
- Ever helping, well qualified staff with healthy, family atmosphere.
- Competitive exam coaching center in college.
- Sufficient infrastructure.
- Equal access and encouragement to male, female students of economically weaker sections.
- Effective leadership of principal and helpful management.
- Transparent admission process.
- Inadequate transport facilities.
- As an affiliated, non-autonomous college of Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, the college cannot bring in any changes in curriculum, syllabus or evaluation system.
- Most of the students are first generation learners.
- To strive again for promoting better transportation.
- Being the only aided college in the vicinity, it caters to the diverse needs of the people here and in nearby villages.
- Many students from the poor and downtrodden sections have been educated, acquired their degrees and self-sufficiency either with jobs or taking tuitions just because of the efforts and contribution of this college.
- To increase the awareness of nearby people/Community towards cultural programs and physical and mental fitness.
- Most of the girl students get married during graduation itself; it is a challenge to motivate them for higher studies.
- The parent’s attitude to get the girls married before completing the course.
- Very less financial contribution from alumni as most of them belong to very poor financial background.