How to Apply
1. Application on the prescribed form must be accompanied by one recent pass-port size photograph and documents as mentioned
2. The programme for admission for the current year shall be displayed on the notice board. Interview calls will not be sent.
3. Applicants are advised to keep themselves informed of the various notices are displayed on the notice board from time to time.
4. Admissions are subject to the eligibility norms of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education and the Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati.
5. No application will be considered unless it fulfills the following conditions.
a. It is properly and correctly filled and signed by the applicant and applicants Father/Guardian.
b. It is received by the college office on or before the last date prescribed.
c. It is an accompanied by copies of the following documents duly attested by a Gazette Officer of an approved teacher of SGB Amravati University, Amravati.
§ School / College Leaving Certificate (T.C.)
§ Statement of Marks of the last examination passed / failed.
§ Migration certificate in case of a person who has passed the last examination from a Board other than Maharashtra State Board or a University other than SGB Amravati University.
d. Two self-address post card should be attached along with the application form.
6. Students who pass the qualifying examination from any other Board / University and desire to seek admission should submit an eligibility certificate.
7. Applicants who have a break in education should submit a Gap certificate in the form of a court affidavit stating the reason for the gas.
8. Applicants will be required to surrender the original copy of their School / College leaving certificate at the time of finalization of admission.
9. Duplicate Transfer Certificate (T.C.) will not be entertained.
10. Admission will be provisional, subject to the approval of the University and is liable to be cancelled at any time if the applicant has given false information, or University enrolment is not given to him / her.
11. Reservation of seats for candidates belonging to backward classes will be according to the Government regulations and circulars.
12. All matters related to admission will be handled by the admission committee. Applicants are required to contact this committee during working hours as displayed on the notice board.
13. The Principal may amend the admission rules at his discretion. The Principal’s decision in all matters related to admission shall be final.