For Under-graduate courses leading to a Bachelor’s degree in Arts, the following combination of subjects are offered.
B.A. Part – I, II & III
2. Marathi or Hindi or Sanskrit or Urdu
Optional Subjects :
Any Three of the following optional subjects
1. Sanskrit Literature OR Music OR English Literature
2. Geography OR Political Science
3. Sociology Or Psychology OR Philosophy
4. Hindi Literature OR Marathi Literature OR Urdu Literature
1. B.A. II & III students should appear in the same subject offered in B.A. I.
2. Subjects offered at B.A. I level should not be changed at B.A. II & B.A. III level.
3. Medium of instruction will be Marathi, Hindi and English
4. Student will not be allowed to option for more than two practical subjects at B.A. I, B.A. II & B.A. III level. Subjects once offered should not be changed.