goals And Objectives
- The aim is to ensure that students have the information and skills necessary for an effective job search
- To conduct professional training programmes outside the curricula to provide better placements.
- Arranging preparatory programmes such as seminars, group discussions, written tests/interviews (mock), confidence building and personality development sessions, the general awareness courses etc by experts in their respective fields for students to gauge and handle challenging aspects in their prescribed work sphere
- Those considering careers in various fields are offered career guidance and this is usually based on new and revised information regarding workplace trends.
- Internships are also offered to those students who are keen on experiencing a slice of workplace life
- The Cell also assists the management of the college in generating awareness amongst students about the various opportunities present for them to explore.
- Individual counselling and group sessions are held to assist in a smoother flow of activity.
- Acts as a link between students, alumni and the work place