The research policy of Mahatma Jyotiba Fule mahavidyalaya, Amravati aims to create and support a research culture among its teachers, staff and students for enriching and enhancing the professional competence of the faculty members; for realising the vision and missions of the college and for contributing to national development.
It also aims at ensuring that the research activities of the college conform to all applicable rules and regulation as well as to the established standards and norms relating to safe and ethical conduct of research.
This policy shall apply to all the researchers of the college.
1. All staff, temporary and permanent, who are active in teaching, research, administration and provision of any form of support to the core functions of the college;
2. All students registered with the college;
3. All mentors, guides, external experts and sponsors associated with any of the research activities of the college 4. All academic and administrative departments of the college;
This policy shall apply to all the research and related activities of the college.
The main objectives of the Research Policy are as follows:
1. To develop desired awareness regarding research in the faculty of institution. 2. To establish the right kind of research culture through various research
initiatives and programs.
3. To establish Research Center in different disciplines.
4. To create awareness in society through various research initiatives and by giving due publicity to the socially useful research projects that will be undertaken by the college.
5. To strengthen the institutional capacity for strategic, technical and operational planning, budgeting and control of all research activities of the college
6. To identify and inform researchers about the appropriate research opportunities announced by different academic, research, industry or government organisations.
7. To encourage and facilitate the publication of the research work/projects in
reputed academic journals.